Skippered Inclusive Charter
Your personal high quality yacht always comes with:
(1) its own skipper, inclusive of provisioning (if required) and running the yacht
– this includes all general running and provisioning costs (breakfasts/lunches, taxes, fuel, moorings, marine park entry, etc.) so that you do not need to worry about paying extra for these while on your holiday.
Should you wish to further enhance the service levels on board your yacht, you can also have:
(2) a host/extra crew member to look after you and to run the yacht with the skipper
(3) a cook to prepare and present your on board meals
If you also book an activity (or more) during your charter:
(4) an activity guide/instructor can also be provided…
– taking you hiking, cultural excursions, free-diving, sea-wall climbing, cycling, cooking, etc.